- Measure of short-term liquidity
- Generally favorable: higher result
- More conservative (errors on side of caution) compared to other liquidity measures, because it does not include inventory
- Result of 1.2x is generally considered safe by stakeholders, particularly bankers and lenders who are concerned about loan repayments
- Also known as the acid test ratio
Accounting Flashcards includes a translate button for English, Chinese, and Spanish.
Learn financial accounting using beautifully illustrated flashcards, coordinated lessons, and rich audio. Whether you are an aspiring CPA or IFRS expert, use this accountancy app to reach your goals. Even an aspiring chartered accountant or those reaching for the CPA Australia can benefit. Topics of accounting standards, equation, terms, ratios, and more are covered.
« Back to Glossary Index