Brought to you by Write Off – the iOS app to save you business tax money! In rapid fire format today we are looking to get you or your friend as a small business owner actionable strategies in regards to:
SBA Loans 2020 – Possible 6% rate, 6 months paid, 10 year term on 7a loans
COVID survival strategy – Unemployment and awareness of all government programs whether forgivable loans (PPP with original June 30th deadline), paid leave, EIDL lending (emergency lending), or anything new.
Tax strategy – Use of your possibly lower income brackets, IRA planning, goal setting.
SBA Loans 2020
- Amazing new preferable terms
- Get it now and re-pay early if you do not need
COVID survival strategy
- Get what you can and are entitled to as the future is unknown
- Stay lean and keep employees in revenue generating roles
- Business is now and competition is always
- Ensure your write-offs
- In low income years consider accelerating income using IRAs
- Make sure you know if you are or are not paid in
- Under $50K the IRS has pretty generous terms on tax debt
- Pay yourself first and think of your family even if it is a family of one
That is it and to the point. Keep listening for deals and promo in order from my most to least profitable pitch:
#1 Need a real CPA? Check us out at GillinghamCPA.com
#2 Get the apps and courses. Search Accounting Play anywhere on the web, iOS, or Android. A TON of free stuff on our site, AccountingPlay.com
#3 Checkout AccountingPlay.com/links for our recommended products where we both get a bonus for signing up. Payroll to printed flyers we know what small businesses need.
Thanks for listening and reading. Do please checkout our recommendations and positive reviews are almost always welcome. Email me at John@AccountingPlay.com.
John Gillingham, CPA